Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Progress


This morning I want to focus on progress. I'm seeing lots of great progress. I already talked about the pounds I've lost but today, I'm focusing on success off the scale. This morning I took my measurements because I'm starting some new challenges (more on that tonight). Since June, I've lost 18 inches off my body, which is AMAZING! I'm also down a full size in pants and (mostly) shirts. I'm eeking into the next size below in pants and dresses but it isn't always pretty. My body, my health, is my reward for the hard work that I'm putting in.
 


Part of blogging about my weight loss and get healthy project is that I want to hold myself accountable but the other part of it is about finding my voice again and standing up for myself. And, standing up for myself is admitting that I haven't treated my body the best I could.

In the last 6 weeks, I lost 5 1/2 inches off my body. It's pretty much on track with how I trended all summer but I KNOW that if I can really commit, I will see bigger changes, quicker.

I'm staying positive that what I'm doing is working but I could see better results if I double down. So, that's what I'm doing--every single day.

Here's to amazing workouts and positive attitudes!





0 comments:

Post a Comment